We are famous for the teleradiology solutions and services that we provide, and we offer more than other teleradiology companies. Our experienced American Board Certified and fellowship trained radiologists offer the following teleradiology services throughout the U.S. and worldwide. We are licensed in all 50 states, as well as Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, including United Arab Emirates (Dubai), Saudi Arabia, and Abu Dhabi.
We offer both dayhawk and nighthawk teleradiology solutions a great advantage among teleradiology companies.
- Comprehensive and accurate interpretations for all areas of radiology including MRI, CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray, PET, and other areas of Nuclear Medicine
- Final daytime and nighttime reads
- Expertise in orthopedic/musculoskeletal, neuro, and body MRI
- Direct interactive consultation with referring physicians
- Rapid turnaround time on all reports
- Preliminary STAT reporting available upon requested
- Protocol Assistance
- Complete malpractice coverage
Other Teleradiology Services Provided…
- Turnkey setup of your center at a very competitive price
- Viewing capabilities for your referring physicians to view images and reports from their office or home online from a secure HIPAA-compliant portal
- 24-hour end-user and technical support provided by Edge Tech Solutions, Inc.
- Full transcription services provided by RxTranscript
- Assistance with accreditation
- Permanent storage of images and reports with redundancy
Your Complete U.S. Teleradiology Solutions…
At MRI Diagnostics, we pride ourselves on not only supplying your center with dayhawk and nighthawk radiology coverage, but on maximizing the potential of your business. Through our infrastructure, clients are able to efficiently manage their business by using MRI Diagnostics’ expertise in technology, support, administration, and marketing, which gives us the edge compared to other teleradiology companies.
Technology customized to improve efficiency and reduce cost…
MRI Diagnostics receives data from our client facilities over a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN), a fully HIPAA-compliant system. Our redundant network infrastructure is designed to ensure the utmost in security and dependability.
We use a Fuji Synapse Image Distribution System to receive all the images provided to us. MRI Diagnostics has implemented this system in order to enable referring physicians to log on to our server and view the images from their office or home. This is an advantage for companies to ensure that all goals are met without having to sacrifice the quality.
A Streamlined Integration…
Our U.S. teleradiology specialists use state-of-the-art software and intelligent routing to ensure efficient reading by the radiologists and timely report turnarounds, so you will feel more comfortable with the results compared to other teleradiology companies.
Our teleradiology experts can help facilitate a seamless integration of our system and the information systems in your facilities.
Additionally, our partnership with Edge Tech Solutions, Inc. insures we have IT support 24 hours/7 days a week. This alliance provides us with the technical expertise and manpower to reliably connect to all of our clients throughout the world.
At MRI Diagnostics, we have no minimum volume requirements.
Let MRI Diagnostics be your virtual partner for all of your teleradiology needs.